This post contains affiliate links. This means if you click a link and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!
Do you prefer to buy things that don't ship from overseas? I hear ya, loud and clear! I buy from Israeli sites, too! And lucky for us, there are some sales going on. So if you were in the market for something particular, or want to buy a gift for someone, here are some deals to check out:
These are some of the deals I found on GROO in their current Black Friday Sale:
1. Trial Subscription to National Geographic Kids (plus extras!) for just 9.90 NIS
2. Wooden Toys in a variety of price ranges, some with free shipping
4. 10 men's t-shirts (undershirts?) for 89.90
5. Vardinon down blankets for half the regular price!
6. Zooma photo album for 59 NIS
7. Coffee capsules for 1 NIS/apiece
8. Chair that opens to a bed (free shipping to some areas and with certain conditions)
9. 6 liters of Terra Creta Olive Oil (plus a bottle of balsamic vinegar) for 199 NIS
10. Dinner for 2 at Papagaio in Herzliya for 199 NIS!
Post a Comment
Hi! Thanks for commenting on Frugal and Kosher! From now on, all comments are moderated, because of the unfortunate prevalence of spammy comments. Thanks for understanding!