Kosherfrugal.com and Janglo have teamed up to bring you some great Groupon deals you don't want to miss!
If you're looking for a fun day out you can save BIG with discount vouchers and savings:
- Take a ride on the Sarona Market Train for just 9nis! This is a brand new attraction in Tel Aviv! Groupon valid thru the end of the year.
- Rumplestilstkin is showing on Friday morning, June 17th in Givatayim! Take your kids out for a theater day, but be sure to buy your discount tickets here first!
- Hot Air Balloon Rides over Tel Aviv for just 38nis per child or 59nis per adult! Groupon valid thru the end of June. You must call the number listed on the Groupon to reserve your time!
- Discount admission to any of the 23 participating Escape Rooms - use your voucher (buy it for 50nis) to get 100nis off the regular admission price! You must book your slot in advance. Valid only on weekdays, during the day. Good thru Aug. 1
- The Jerusalem Treasure Escape Room in Ramat Gan - get the Groupon and pay just 249nis for a group of 4, or 279nis for a group of 5. Valid for 60 days from date of purchase. You must reserve your time slot after you buy the Groupon!
- Get 10% off at the Maimonides Puzzle Room in Tiberias. Use code "Kosherfrugal" when you make your reservation! Reservations required. Call 053-530-3018 to reserve your time slot.
- Kayak (your choice of routes) for a half price with the Groupon, at Dag al HaDan. Groupon is valid thru October, but you'll have to pay an additional 20nis at the gate if you redeem it during August, Holidays, Eid-al-Fitr, and Eid-al-Adcha.
- Jordan River Rafting (with an option to add the "Omega") starting at 50nis per person! Groupon is valid thru the end of the year. During August and other holidays, Groupons can only be redeemed at certain times. Read the terms carefully!
- Smart Tour is offering discount Segway Tours of Tel Aviv or Jerusalem! Valid for 60 days from date of purchase. Book your tour after you buy the Groupon!
- Laser Tag in Jerusalem! So much fun, and you can save SO much with the Groupon!
- Vacation a little differently! Rent an RV that sleeps 6-7 people for 819nis for TWO nights (weeknights) or 919nis for 2 weekend nights! Wow, what an amazing deal for a getaway!
- Veggies and herbs galore! U-pick in Kfar HaRo'eh for just 28nis/per person! Looks like great fun, and you'll have the freshest veggies in town afterwards!
- This looks like fun! Paintball in Shefayim - 99nis for one, or 195 for 2! Groupon is valid until June 10, and can be redeemed 9am - 7pm any day of the week, but you must call to reserve your slot in advance.
- Shefayim Water Park for 69nis! Groupon must be redeemed by June 25. Check the Park's site for opening schedule (it is NOT open every day yet).
- Admission to Chamat Gader (they've added some new water slides!) for 79nis. Other packages are available for additional fees. For spa treatments and the restaurant (kosher), you must call in advance. Groupon must be redeemed by July 30.
- Virtual Reality Game - "Vortex" in Namal Yafo, for just 20nis (additional options for multiple games also available)! Groupon valid for 30 days from date of purchase, and can be used on weekdays (Sun - Thurs) from noon - 8pm. Groups of 5+ should call in advance and reserve.
- Water Sports Fun on the Kinneret! Starting at 48nis per person! Groupon valid thru Oct 31. You MUST reserve your slot at least 24 hrs in advance (during very busy times, I recommend you call even further in advance!)
- AquaKef for just 44nis per person! Groupon valid thru June 30. After you purchase the Groupon, you must email Aquakef to reserve your time slot. You must reserve at least 24 hrs in advance!
- Discount tix to Luna Gal are available now! (more than half off the regular price) Groupon valid till the end of June, except June 3.
- Ya'ar Yerushalayim Pool for just 36nis/person. Groupon valid till June 30. Some days and times are separate swimming hours.
Looking for Restaurant/Take-Out food deals? Click here!
Looking for special deals for your home? Click here!
Have you joined Groupon Israel's Best Deals on Facebook? Join us and you'll find out about awesome deals every day!
Post a Comment
Hi! Thanks for commenting on Frugal and Kosher! From now on, all comments are moderated, because of the unfortunate prevalence of spammy comments. Thanks for understanding!