It can happen to anyone. Your wallet got lost (or perhaps stolen)! You've looked everywhere, but it's nowhere to be found!
First, make a list of all the things you had inside it that you'll need to cancel and replace.
This may include your teudat zehut, kupat cholim card, credit card, debit card, ID cards for work/school, Rav Kav, etc
Don't give up. You're going to manage. Hopefully, you didn't have anything like a LOT of cash in there!
Start with filing a report of your lost item:
- File a report with the police: CLICK HERE to file a report with the police (this link is for LOST ITEMS - it can be anything, not just your wallet)
- File a report with Egged if you lost it on the bus or in a bus station they manage
- File a report with Superbus if you lost it on the bus or in a bus station they manage
- Contact Nateev Express if you lost it on a bus they operate
- Contact Dan bus lines at 03-6933280 - they don't have an online lost and found form
- Contact Israel Railways if you lost it on the train
- Contact Kavim at 03-7732060 if you lost it on a bus they operate
- Contact Metropoline at *5900 if you lost it on one of their lines
- If you lost it in a mall, file a report with mall management
- Other places may accept a report as well - definitely worth checking, because you might just get a call that someone turned it in!