this post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission, at no additional cost to you! Thanks for your support.
Everyone needs a break, even when it's not vacation. But of course, we don't want to break the bank, especially in this current economic climate. And I'm all for free fun when we can find it, but sometimes you really want to take your kids somewhere that's a "treat". So of course, I recommend you find and use discounts! So here are some great discounts you might want to use in the coming weeks:
1. Haifa Zoo (The Educational Zoo) for 33.90 per person (regular price 45)
2. Discount admission to the Biblical Museum of Natural History in Bet Shemesh (35 NIS for kids / 45 NIS for adults)
3. Hai Park in Kiryat Motzkin - one-day admission for 45 NIS/per person (reg. price is 55 NIS per adult/50 NIS per child. Note that seniors, soldiers, and other groups are eligible for discounts that could be better than this one) OR get a family membership for 649 NIS (regular price 775 NIS)
4. Discount admission to Chai-Kef in Rishon - voucher good all year.
5. The Eilat Botanical Gardens - 21 NIS/child, 26 NIS for adults
7. Devorat HaTabor Bee Farm (best deal is the family ticket for 2 adults + 2 children for 149 NIS)
8. Riding lessons at Ein Vered (private lesson) for 40% off
9. Pedal Boating for a group of 4, at Montfort Lake, for 59 NIS
10. Park Janana for 95 NIS per person (reg. price 107 NIS)