this post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission, at no additional cost to you! Thanks for your support.
It's that time of year - we all need to keep the kids entertained. But of course, we don't want to break the bank. I'm all for free fun when we can find it, but sometimes you really want to take your kids somewhere that's a "treat". That's cool, too. But I think it's still best to make use of discounts! So I'm here to help you find some great summer fun, at a discount:Here are the deals I found today!
1. Discount tix to "Action Magic" Circus performances in various locations around in Israel in August, including Modiin, Rechovot, Yavne, Ashdod, and Ashkelon!
2. Discount admission to Yotvata Park Visitor's Center
3. Join an "EZRaider" guided tour of Tel Aviv with this voucher! Save a few shekels more when you buy the 2-person voucher, so make plans with a friend!
4. Discount admission to Chai-Kef in Rishon - voucher good all year.
5. Discount tickets to "Snow Play" in Petach Tikvah - the 4-person ticket is the best deal. You'll need to register which time slot you want after you buy the voucher.