Sunday, May 6, 2018

Do you have to file Israeli taxes? FREE help is available!

Every year, many of us have to file a yearly tax report with the Israel Tax Authority.

Many, many people pay an accountant to handle this report, but did you know that in some cases you can also get FREE help?

Here's the deal:

The Israel Tax Authority runs Free Clinics for Atzma'im with income from self employment up to 60,000 NIS using Form 137, and other people who need to file a tax report using Form 1301

Find this help HERE:

Every Regional Tax Office (except Eilat and Tel Aviv - details below), between April 22, 2018 and June 14, 2018, Sunday - Thursday from 1pm - 6:30pm. Some offices may be closed on certain days of the week (Teverya is closed on Tuesdays, for example). I recommend calling before you go to verify they are open!

In Eilat, the clinic will be available only on Mondays and Wednesdays.

In Tel Aviv, there is a special Resource Center dedicated just to this service, and it will remain open until July 19, 2018. Find it at Rechov Shefa Tal 12, Tel Aviv.

Good luck, and don't wait to do your taxes! Better just to get it done with, right?

If you're struggling to stay on top of life because you're not yet earning enough money, be sure to check out my Financial Assistance Series, and see if you may qualify for help you didn't know about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for commenting on Frugal and Kosher! From now on, all comments are moderated, because of the unfortunate prevalence of spammy comments. Thanks for understanding!