1. Recall of Kubeh sold in bulk (to the industry), due to possible contamination with Listeria:
- Kubeh Novolisah, Burghul Kubbeh stuffed with meat, sold in 6kg packages, with production date 18/4/2017 and expiration date 18/4/2018
2. Strawberry lollipops, Carmit brand:
- Some of these lollipops, sold in various sizes, separated from the stick and can pose a chocking hazard:
3. Milky puddings with whipped cream, Strauss brand
- Milky puddings with whipped cream (7%), sold in 8 packs, with expiration date 23/6/2017 are being recalled due to an unusual smell and flavor. Consumers are advised NOT to eat these products, and to call Strauss at 1-800-777-777 to arrange for a refund.
Please share this post with anyone who may have bought these products, and don't forget to follow me on Facebook so you stay up to date on important food news, savings, and more!
Post a Comment
Hi! Thanks for commenting on Frugal and Kosher! From now on, all comments are moderated, because of the unfortunate prevalence of spammy comments. Thanks for understanding!